New Photo Blog Idea:
10 Great Window Displays to Bring Customers Into Your Store
The first post of each of the many different photo blogs that I think of but will never actually start or maintain.
New York City is full of people and places that affect me every day. They're abeautiful and awfuldiverse bunch of people, and I am inspired to memorialize my encounters with them in new photo blogs all the dang time. Unfortunately, I have neither the time or the motivation to choose a topic and really give it the treatment it deserves. What I've realized, though, is that it's the inspiration that really needs to be documented. So from here on out, whenever I see someone or something that makes me think, "The Internet should probably have a photo blog about that!" then I am going to post it here on New Photo Blog Idea, along with a photo of the person, the sign, the family, the building, or whatever it was that gave me that little sparkle of love or mockery. It's just the first post, but if it weren't, would you really read them all?
No comments:
Post a Comment